Princess Performances are happy to serve the Triad area of North Carolina, including parts of Davidson, Forsyth, Guilford, and Randolf Counties. In all performance packages), driving up to 25 miles to the location is included in the cost. For distances beyond that, the extra mileage is an additional charge. Miles are figured from the 27360 zip code and our specific address. Please note that parties are only available on Saturday and Sundays at this time.
* Please note that for distances further than 25 miles, party booking is at our discretion as some distances may be too far and take too much time in travel.
When checking if your date is available, please provide your address at that time and fill out the information needed under 'Book Your Party.'
* A deposit is due to reserve your party date (see bottom of the performance option page for the
amounts). Checks can be mailed, or a pay pal account can be used if needed (please note there is
an additional percentage added on if needing to use pay pal.)
* Once the 'how to book your party' email is sent out and a package details are agreed upon, that
party is only reserved for 7 days to allow time for the packet to be mailed.
* Booking information and the deposit is required one week before the party so please plan
* Please make checks payable to 'Angela Gaynor'.* Please note that when your paperwork is in, the
details are final and any last minute changes to the party details (i.e.location, time, princess,etc)
may result in losing your party slot and also your deposit. Unfortunately, we usually do not have
flexibility to make changes as many parties are booked back to back. However, if you have an
outside location and give an alternate rain date address, we will make every effort to allot time
for either location to be used.
* Extra miles are charged at .75 per mile and mileage is calculated from the shortest driving time
* If you do need to cancel your date and give 2 weeks notice, your deposit will be refunded to you
except a $20.00 cancellation fee. For notice less than two weeks, I'm afraid the deposit will not be
refunded, but a rescheduling of the party is happily done for sickness or emergency situations.
* If for any reason an emergency comes up and we have to cancel your party, your deposit will be
refunded completely and a 10% voucher will be given that is good for a year. (although thankfully
this has never had to happen so far.)
* If inclement weather occurs (meaning unsafe for driving by our standards), we will be happy to reschedule your party.
* The remainder of the balance is due on the day of the party in cash. Please no checks on the party
day as we have had unfortunate experience with checks.
* Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have, or feel free to
call Angela at (336) 688-5896.
* It is recommended that you have your princess arrive 15 - 30 minutes after your party begins
unless choosing makeup or nail activities. Shows will not start over due to latecomers.
* Please allow 15 minutes grace period for your princess to arrive in case of travel difficulties.
* Please keep your cell phone with you at all times on your party day in case your princess is lost and
in need of assistance.
* There is a $25.00 fee for any returned check that is added on the the amount owed.
* Please do not pay the princess in front of the children as that would destroy the magic of it. Simply
follow your princess outside for a moment to pay the remainder of what is owed or feel free to
put the balance in an envelope and hand that to your princess on her way out.
* It is suggested you reserve your party 8 weeks in advance, however short term notice is possible
at times, but no less than a week in advance.
* Pay pal is required for deposit for parties booked 10 days ahead or less and the paypal's
* A working cd player is needed set up in the area for your princess as well as a small chair for
story telling. If you need the princess to bring her cd player, please let us know. Please note that
older cd players (1980's) do not play copied cd's and therefore will not with our princess cd so our
cd player would be needed.
*The best setup for the princess is an elevated cd player on one side of a chair and an elevated duffle bag (hers) on the other side, although she will work with what is possible -this setup allows easy flow between props, activities, and songs.
* Please no smoking or pets around our princesses as this would increase our cleaning costs and thus
our performance charges.
* The guest princess is not responsible for children's behavior during the show, so please help by
keeping order and having parents help as well. This is very important and vital to the shows flow
and the princesses focus.
* If children constantly interrupt the show or are disruptive, please note that aspects of the show will
have to be cut in order to stay within the given time frame.
*Princess Performances reserves the right to cut any aspect of the show short if attention span of party guests or time do not allow for continuing. We strive to include everything listed, but if a game, activity, or story are not working in the flow of the show, we will spontaneously add something else or change the show to maintain a moving and magical time.
*Princess Performances is not responsible for any possible damages done by party guests during our time, even if it was with our instruments or streamers. Though we have not known of any damages, we want customers to be aware that you can help your guests and home be safe at all times.
* If the princesses wig or costume is in danger of being damaged by children from pulling on it,
yanking, etc - the princess will let the host know and it if is not resolved and stopped, will have to
leave the party as we have back to back parties and cannot risk damage to what makes our
characters. Balance payment will still be expected and the host will have been given time to step in
and correct children or address parents.
* If the princess feels unsafe at any time during the party, she is free to leave.
* If you thought your princess did an outstanding job, tips are welcome.
* Although often children want to see what the princess is driving and see her off - please check with your princess by asking if they can see her off in case she is driving something non princess like that day (like a family vehicle). Often the princess is driving the Prince's blue car and can let them see her off. However, please do not let the children come close to the car but stay near the home because often other costumes and wigs are laid out in the back seat -which would spoil the magic of their day.
* If a party is outside during warm or hot weather (80 degrees and above), a fan is required to be blowing on the princess to ensure she can keep her princess like appearance during the show and goodbye hugs and she needs to be standing in the shade as much as possible. The wigs and costume are already very hot, so this will allow her to maintain focus on the show.
*If a possible client is rude or demanding while in the process of working out booking and date details, Princess Performances is free to not do business with them any longer.